Blog Disclosure and Community Guidelines
Welcome to Pacific Service CU’s Blog. We welcome your participation and comments. In order to keep this community focused and professional, we have set some guidelines for use:
- This blog is moderated and all comments are reviewed by us prior to posting
- To ensure the blog remains productive, informative and respectful of diverse opinions, we will not permit comments that are or include:
- Off topic – comments that do not relate to the topic being discussed
- Spam – attempts to sell a product or service, or comments posted for the purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, monetary, or other gain
- Personal attacks – harassment, abuse, intimidation, and/or personal attacks, including on the blogger or other commenters (as opposed to questions or arguments about the content or topic being discussed)
- Illegal – comments that violate laws governing copyrights, fair use, trade secrets, privacy, etc.
- Offensive language – comments which include offensive, inappropriate, and/or rude language, as determined by the moderator
- Private or Confidential information – comments which include any personal or account information
- You must be 14 or older to post a comment
- All employees must identify themselves as employees of Pacific Service CU in order to post a comment, question, or article
- Copyright infringement – If you are the copyright holder of content found in our blog and you object to how it is being used here, please send a message to email@example.com, rather than posting a comment about your content.
Failure to comply with any of the above guidelines may result in a warning, blocked or restricted access, or removal from the community. We reserve the right to edit, delete, move or mark as spam any and all comments. We also reserve the right to close comment threads for any post or article, at any time. These guidelines may be revised at any time at our sole discretion.
All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the Credit Union, administrator, contributor, editor or author. By submitting a comment, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Pacific Service CU, and all representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
The information provided by Pacific Service CU is for informational purposes only and does not constitute personal financial advice. For advice on your particular financial situation, you should consult with your personal financial, investment, or tax advisors.